Tuesday 1 August 2023

To my wife Nefertiti

 

I know that as I am writing this, u know that i am and can see it from half way across the planet, u and my nemesis ishtar...but ..u being Gula..my actual soulmate and from the same dna species as me, (unlike the bird, shh..) u understand me more then anyone and we haven't even met in this life. I guess for u (and some for alexandra, some..) true love never dies...it comes back for u and to haunt u. Guess which one is u and which one is the taloned one, even though both of u made up the same body once, one ontop of the other... Our language is beyond words, and only u can communicate with me on a higher level then any human and that to me makes u special. Most people can't even use words, and birdbrain well...she can't stop talking..but...there is something that u can send through that noone else can. Your lust overpowers everything in it's way, and finds me instantly. I had a memory, a vision of the past that someone else also saw, of us sitting on a two thrones next to each other, very much a lizard species, a carpet made of soggy blood and a very interesting power that i had, the same power that u have cast over me, that i have cast over someone else, but back at u coz what u give to me u will recieve back, even if it's just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'black' Plague

  The 'black plague', something thrown around for years and noone even knew what it was. Well it was an end of world scenario. There...